Wac ‘Em and Stack ‘Em with confidence.
If you can get a fixed blade broadhead to fly as good as a mechanical broadhead, why would you ever shoot a mechanical?
These 125 grain primitive 2 blade broadheads offer a 1 1/4 inch cutting diameter. They have a patented Cut on Contact Head and give true field tip accuracy. The blades are made from quality 100% hardened stainless steel and the replaceable blades are .030 inches.
Their unique design allows them to fly like a field point with the cutting power you’re looking for in a broadhead. The 1 piece precision machined ferrule and replaceable blades provide bow hunters with unequaled accuracy and dependability for harvesting game of any size.
The Wac ‘Em primitive 2 blade broadheads mixes a nod to traditional archery with a modern twist. With a low profile, they pack up tight and are ready when you need them. Wac ’em broadheads are a perfect fit with the Compact Folding Survival Bow, hard carry case, Victory feather fletched arrows and our take down arrows.
Upon their arrival, you will need to install the blades. Instructions and a website link to the installation video will be in the packaging. The video goes over three and four blade heads but will also work for the two-blade head.
- Carefully hold the rear of the blade, Insert the blade tang into the forward slot
- Insert the rearward end of the blade into the ferrule slot
- Repeat 1 and 2 on the remaining blades
- Install brass retaining ring(bevel forward) over the threads and into the blades
- Now screw the broadhead into the arrow shaft and tighten securely
- Your broadheads are now ready for any hunt you have planned
WARNING: Please check your Country, State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering these products.