Aquamira Water Treatment is now available in a convenient and economical 2oz. size for treating larger batches of water. The 2oz. size is perfect for treating stored water in 55 gallon or smaller drums. It is also ideal for treating water in RV storage tanks, animal drinking troughs, on site water storage tanks such as cisterns or camp water systems. Aquamira Water Treatment treats drinking water using chlorine dioxide to kill bacteria, control the build up of slime and improve the taste of stored water. The economical 2oz. size boasts the same long shelf life as our popular 1oz. dropper bottles. Each kit contains everything you need to treat up to 60 gallons of water.
EPA Registered Water Treatment. Don’t be fooled by water treatment products that claim EPA or FDA approval but do not list a valid EPA registration number or active ingredients. Aquamira Water Treatment (EPA Reg. # 9150-9-717660) is great for emergency water storage, RV storage tanks, treating larger batches of water such as cisterns, carboys and camp water systems. Aquamira Water Treatment Drops will not discolor water and will actually improve the taste of treated water.
- EPA Registered Water Treatment; EPA Reg. No. 71766-1 (Now available for sale in California).
- Effective and Economical – Treat as much or as little as you need. 1 kit treats up to 60 gal. (240L) of water.
- Compact. (Packaged in 2 x 2oz. sealed bottles).
- Perfect as a preservative for emergency storage of water.
- Preserves water for up to 5 years in properly sealed container.
- Use for Boat and RV water storage tanks, camp and cabin water collection, storage tanks and cisterns.
- For use in the bacteriological treatment and control of slime build up in animal watering troughs.